Portel's know-how enables us to provide business consulting services to help our customers determine the essential needs or gaps in their management systems and to provide them with the best solution for implementing custom-tailored solutions for port administration and control, IT systems, multimodal operations, etc. more efficiently.
- Business development consulting. Comparative Models: Benchmarking, Resource Management, Analysis and Optimization Models
- Technological consulting. Infrastructures Plan, Systems Plan, Application Analysis, Systems Engineering, Processes Analysis
- Communications Consulting. Voice & Data Infrastructure Study, Resource Optimization, Consumption Auditing, Adaptation to New Technologies.
- Security Consulting. PPP, Internal Security Plan, PEI, Procedures, Simulation, Facilities Design, Access Control Design, Quality and Environment.
We provide the industry with flexible, technologically-advanced, specialized software heightening the efficiency of its customers' operations and making it possible to provide this industry's customers, users and associates with better service. All of these solutions are the result of our knowledge of this industry's needs and our experience in implementing new technologies enabling us to design, develop and implement solutions actually conceived by and for the wide-ranging, diverse maritime shipping and port industry. The different specializations include:
- Port Management
- Administrative Requirements
- Terminals & Handling
- Consignor Management
- Stowage Control
- Integral Management-Related
Portel provides information and technology services for the maritime industry and related company supply chain. Our software solutions support operating, financial aspects and the logic processes of Port Authorities and the Port Community based on e-services (B2G/B2B/G2G), EDI/xml data interchange, logging, container handling and control, and warehouse planning and management.
- Solutions for private companies and public enterprises
In association with the finest equipment and sensor suppliers, PORTEL offers the finest CIT solutions for Maritime Traffic, with VTMS service installation and maintenance, solutions related to Port Security and Control Systems and Integral Port Management Systems (PMS), also providing technological support for the SafeSeaNet as the European platform for the interchange of information on security in maritime navigation.
- Data compensation center (e-Services)
The Portel E-Services or VAN is Portel's technological platform for supporting the electronic data interchange-based services (B2B, B2G y G2G) using the same or different interchange formats. This is a flexible platform which is configured according to the service functionalities and requirements. In addition to being processed, the data is stored in the platform proper to then be exploited by those communicating with one another.
- Communications Services
Portel provides its customers with fixed and mobile voice telephone services by way of a private, virtual PORTEL network, making the industry's new technologies available to its customers.
- Outsourcing Services
Portel's in-depth knowledge of the needs of the maritime shipping and port industry enables it to provide integral outsourcing services assuring the effective implementation of our services and solutions whilst also cutting operating costs for our customers.